What’s Happening in Binghamton
The Rumble Ponies are in town this week, see what else is going on around the Southern Tier
- Seton Catholic Central Middle School and BCCS Elementary Schools present The Lion King Junior Musical, April 27th, 28th and 29th at 8pm and April 30th at 3pm. Reserve tickets by emailing seton arts reserved at gmail dot com. Walk-ins welcome!
- Dance and listen to big band era music when the Endicott American Legion hosts a Blue Velvet Big Band Dance, April 28th from 6:45 to 10:30 pm.
- The Chenango Ambulance Station hosts an informational and sign-up event for Paws for a Cause, April 29th from noon to 4pm. The day will also include a Humane Society adoption day, as well as lots of family friendly activities.
- Join the Mother’s Day Tu Tu Run, May 14th, sponsored by the Vestal Coal House to benefit Mom’s House. The race is open to all, and the day includes live music, the Zoomobile, and refreshments. Register at the tu tu run dot event brite dot com.
- The 2nd Annual Jamison Turkow Memorial Walk for Addiction Awareness is May 6th from 1 to 4:30pm at CFJ Park in Johnson City. Twenty dollar donation includes a meal, beverages, and dessert. Lot’s of activities for all ages. All proceeds go to Truth Pharm. Tickets available at The Night Cap, 71 Lake Ave, Binghamton, or online at Square Up dot com slash store slash truth pharm.
- The Susquehanna County Career Technology Center at Elk Lake School, 2380 Elk Lake School Road, Springville, PA, is hosting a Car Show Benefitting the Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors, on May 7th from 9am to 3pm. For more information call 570-278-9229.
- Walk MS takes place May 7th at Otsiningo Park, Binghamton.
- The next free Chenango County Rabies Clinic is May 10th at the Bainbridge Village Garage, 1 River Street, Bainbridge, from 5:30 to 6:30pm. The clinic is free. Donations are gratefully accepted.
- The Broome County Public Library is hosting a program entitled “Cutting College Costs” on May 11th at 6:30pm. Please RSVP to Janet @ college assistance plus dot com.
- The 6th Annual Touch a Truck event takes place May 6th from 9am to 1pm at the Health & Human Services Building, 1062 State Route 38, Owego. This interactive event allows children to see, touch, and explore their favorite big trucks. Car seat checks as well as other activities.
- The “I Love My DOG Park Day” is May 6th from 10am to 2pm at the Rebecca Weitsman Memorial Dog Park at Hickories Park, Owego. This is an opportunity to volunteer some time on site to beautify the Dog Park.
- The Union-Endicott Office Personnel Association Craft Show is May 6th from 9am to 3pm at Jennie F. Snapp Middle School. Free admission. Many beautiful crafts and a 50/50 raffle.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or e mail email@example.com
[via Hawk Events Calendar]