10 Things More Expensive Than Country Lights Festival
This past Tuesday, we announced some pretty BIG news! In case you haven't heard, it's called the Country Lights Festival and it's the biggest country concert to hit Downtown Binghamton!
Frankie Ballard will be performing at the NYSEG Stadium July 10th, along with more acts to be announced later! Now, on the off-chance that this news alone doesn't convince you to go, just wait until you find out the price!
Yep, you read that right. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10AM starting at only $15! For Hawk Rewards members, you can buy a LIMITED number of tickets TODAY, for just $10!
To put it in perspective just how amazing these prices are, I've compiled a list of things you might buy on any old day that are more expensive than your chance to see Frankie Ballard live!
1. Seeing a movie ($20 BEFORE popcorn)
2. A tank of gas (even with the drop in prices, it still takes me ~$35)
3. One pack of K-Cups ($17.98)
4. Manicure & Pedicure ($20)
5. A pair of jeans (WAY TOO EXPENSIVE)
6. Applebee's 2 for $20 deal
7. Replacing a lost license ($17.50)
8. A 30 Pack of Labatt Blue Light ($18.99)
9. The pack of hot dogs and hamburgers you'll eat during the tailgate!
10. ANY other country concert!
These are just a few of the MANY almost everyday things that are more expensive than joining us at the Country Lights Festival this July! It's going to be an amazing night, filled with great friends and awesome performers! You do NOT want to miss it!