Glenn Reacts to a Study That Says ‘Kids Watch Too Much TV’
The American Academy of Pediatrics says that kids are watching too much TV. They recommend that children 2 and older watch only 2 hours of TV per day. Under two: no television at all.
1. I watched a lot of TV when I was growing up and it affected me not so badder.
2. Just because I can lip synch along every episode of “Phineas and Ferb” doesn’t mean I watch too much TV.
3. No TV for kids under two means no sanity for us parents
4. Does it mean I watch too much TV when my workout is picking up the remote off the floor when I drop it off the couch?
5. If as a parent, I”m supposed to lead by example I’m in trouble. I watch 2 hours of “Big Bang Theory” a day alone.