Glenn Reacts to a Study That Claims Coffee Increases the Risk of Disease
A new study from the Mayo Clinic says drinking 4 or more cups of coffee a day can increase the risk of dying from a list of diseases. My Reaction:
1. So this is about me making a choice. So do I choose to drink less coffee or do I choose to read less studies? That's an easy and obvious choice.
2. I'm not too worried about the number of cups I drink. I now use bigger cups.
3. I suspect that the liability insurance premiums at your favorite coffee shop is about to go way up.
4. If I drink too much coffee, will I still be covered by Obamacare.......Silly question, nothing much will be covered by Obamacare.
5. Can I get a list of the diseases? Because it just might be worth it.