5 Things To Know About ‘Taste of Country Fest’ Star Craig Morgan [VIDEO]
Craig Morgan has many fans in the Greater Binghamton area. I remember meeting him about the time his first single was released and was impressed with how polite the man was and how interested he was in the HAWK. He also had a uncanny way of remembering people’s names, much like Garth Brooks does.
While Craig has performed around the area over the years, most recently at the Harford Fair, where he performed some of his biggest hits, including: ‘That’s What I Love About Sunday,’ ‘Redneck Yacht Club‘ and ‘International Harvester.’
Craig Morgan is an amazing guy. Here are a few things you may not know about this singer/songwriter, who I’m delighted to say is part of our Taste of Country Music Festival lineup, June 13-15th at Hunter Mountain.
1) He served in the US Army for 10 years.
2) Craig is happily married to his wife Karen and have 4 children together, 3 boys, Wyatt, Jerry, Kyle and a daughter, Alex.
3) In early 2011, Craig rescued 2 young children from a burning house in his hometown of Dickson, Tennessee. He actually aided in distinguishing the fire.
4) Craig is a soldier’s best friend. He actively performs at military bases around the world and on USO tours. He has also been honored for these efforts.
5) Music was always in his soul but at 18 he took a different career route but becoming an emergency medical technician.
Here’s Craig’s hot new video, ‘Wake Up Lovin’ You.’