Family Fun at the 44th Annual Conklin Fair
The Conklin Fair returns for their 44th year of food, friends and festivities!
The Conklin Fair will kick off on Thursday, July 16th with a First Responders' Parade and will close with Fireworks on Saturday, July 18th at 942 Conklin Road in Conklin. Admission to the fair is free.
The Conklin Fair will offer fun for everyone in your family from live music to rides and amusements. There will also be vendors, free games for the kids, delicious fair food and much, much more!
The Conklin Fair Committee has announced that they've joined forces with the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (CHOW) for a promotion called “Fill the Bus for CHOW at the Conklin Fair.” The CHOW Bus will be on the grounds of the Conklin Fair during fair hours and will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items.
The fair has released a tentative schedule of events and these are just a few of the things you can look forward to:
Thursday, July 16th-5pm-10pm
- 6pm- First Responders Parade from 1109 Conklin Road to the Fairgrounds
- 7pm-Opening Ceremony at the Veterans' Memorial featuring a firing of "Moses" the famed Civil War Cannon, and music from the Penn Dixie Band.
- 8pm-10pm- Music from Brotherhood
Friday, July 17th- 5pm-10pm
- 5pm-8pm- Aerial Show from Jim's RC and the Conklin Air Heads
- 6pm-8pm- The Music of Ed Travis
- 7pm-8pm- Alex Boyce, World Class Magician
- 8pm-10pm- Music from the Short Change Band
Saturday, July 18th- 12pm-10pm
- 12pm-3pm- Monic's Heart Greyhound Rescue
- 12pm-5pm- Doxy's Equine Rescue - Horses & Ponies Petting Zoo
- 12pm-8pm- Broome County Fire Safety Trailer - Conklin Fire Department
- 1pm-4pm- The Country sounds of Gary Jennings
- 2pm-5pm- Sack Races at the Free Kids Tent - trophies and ribbons to be awarded
- 5pm-7pm- The music of Ed Travis
- 8pm-10pm- Music from Beard of Bees
- 9:30pmn- Firing of Moses the Cannon announces the upcoming fireworks
- 10pm- Fireworks