Titanium Golf Clubs Starting Golf Course Fires [GLENN REACTS]
It's the first full week of Spring. Before you know it, we'll be grabbing our clubs and heading to the golf course. Save some moola by getting the Hawk Clubhouse Card. Speaking of clubs and golf courses: Have you heard what titanium clubs have done at some California golf courses?
The drought in California has gotten really bad that sparks are causing fires. Some titanium golf clubs that grazed rocks have been blamed for 2 fires in Orange County. They are responsible for 25 acres of burnt land. My thoughts:
5) I can finally say that my golf game is on fire......literally.
4) The golfer responsible for starting the blaze was very upset....that he couldn't get it off his mind until the back nine.
3) In California when you hit your golf ball, instead of shouting "Fore," you yell "Fire."
2) Firemen who were responding to the fire dug a berm to stop the flames....However the golf course criticized them for not replacing their divots.
1) It gives me a chance to repeat the Golfer's Creed (or is it Glenn's Golfing Creed).....Yell "Fore," shoot 6, write down 5.
Don't forget the Hawk Clubhouse Card is good for green fees at 21 of the best courses in the area. It also includes 2 passes to the Dick's Sporting Goods Open (1 for any one day Tuesday through Thursday and one for the final round on Sunday.)
Also buckets of balls from Legends Year Round Golf Center and Greater Golf Training Center and Pro Shop. Go here to get yours now.