St. Patrick’s Day Is Almost Here [GLENN REACTS]
We know that St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. One way we know is that Traci is giving us some great Irish recipes to try. Here are some other ways.
5) The moldy green cheese in the Hawk Morning Show fridge is back in style.
4) I can say I went to McDonald’s because it’s an Irish restaurant….right.
3) I can call my green Tiki lights on the porch my St. Patrick’s Day lights.
2) I can talk about seeing leprechaun’s and no one asks me to take a drug test.
1) We can say “Shillelagh” or “Kiss my Blarney Stone” and get away with it.
As my gift to you for St. Patrick’s Day, I’ll give you Traci’s Almost World Famous Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe. Although my Irish recipe is easier to do…..Pour a Guinness into a mug, wait for the foam to disappear then drink (responsibly).