Reasons To Own A Dog [GLENN REACTS]
If you haven’t heard, we are a Dog Foster and Forever Family. We’ve been fostering through Cayuga Dog Rescue. Locally there’s the Broome County Animal Care Council and the Pibbles & More Animal Rescue. Here are some of my reasons why it’s great to own a dog.
5) He might chew up my remote control but he won’t try to take control over it.
4) I’m walking through the park with a dog, Another guy is walking without one. An attractive lady is coming our way. I think I know which one she’ll talk to.
3) It’s raining. I hear the dog barking on the back porch. The wife is yelling at me on the front porch. Guess which one will stop when they’re let in.
2) A dog never asks why you’re late, they’re glad your home.
1) Even if I don’t live up to a dog’s standards, they don’t care. It’s glad to be a part of my life.
So if you’re thinking about adopting. Don’t let anybody (especially yourself) talk you out of it……That goes for adopting cats too.