National Men Make Dinner Day [GLENN REACTS]
The first Thursday in November is National Men Make Dinner Day (11/7 - TODAY!). So men, let us cook tonight. There are many questions the women that are the recipients of this special day have. I'm here to help. These are the top 5 questions:
QUESTIONS from Women:
5) Is there a NATIONAL MEN MAKE DINNER DAY parade? Not yet, but there should be. We like to be honored for even the smallest accomplishment.
4) Is he allowed to barbeque? I say "Yes." However the answer is "No." Ever since there's been fire, we like to cook over open flame. In fact, we enjoy cooking when danger is involved. Since this is not the purpose of NMMDD, it shouldn't be allowed. Cooking indoors is a bigger challenge.
3) What if I don't like what's cooked? Put lots of ketchup and say you had a late lunch. Also, make sure it wasn't something that he really likes and he knows that you don't -- I know that's what I would do!
2) What foods shouldn't count on NMMDD? Cotton Candy, Leftovers, Office Vending food, Anything Take Out and Chewing Gum. Although any of those will taste better, once again, that's not the purpose of NMMDD.
1) Should I hide my good cookware today for NMMDD? If you have ever asked your husband to bring home a round steak and said he could only find a rectangular one. If he uses a tool belt for an apron. If he wants to call tonight's dinner "GLENN'S SURPRISE." Then the answer is "Yes."
I'm hoping the wife sees the potential danger of this holiday by letting me cook. Especially after all this "helpful" advice and decides that microwavable is the way to go.