Easter Eats in the Southern Tier
Whether you have to work on Easter Sunday (this coming Sunday), don’t have any family close by or just don’t feel like cooking up a huge meal, there are several places in the Greater Binghamton area that will be offering a variety of meals on Easter Sunday. Here are some of those places:
- The Holiday Inn on Hawley Street in Binghamton is hosting an Easter brunch from 11am-3pm with a varied menu as a meet and greet with the Easter Bunny. Adults are $24.95, seniors $18.95, kids 6-12 are $10.95 and kids 5 and younger are free.
- Enjoy an Easter Buffet at the River Club Restaurant in Afton from 10am-3pm. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 607-639-3060. Adults are $23.95, seniors $21.95, kids 6-12 are $15.95 and kids 5 and under are free.
- Lampy’s in Endicott will be serving lamb and ham entrees as well as their full menu all day. Reservations can be made by calling 607-748-5200.
- Celebrate Easter at Brothers 2 in Endwell with an Easter brunch starting at 11:30am. Adults are $17.95, kids 10 and under are $9.95. The Easter bunny will even make an appearance. Make reservations at 607-785-5550.
- The Silo Restaurant in Greene will feature an Easter buffet from 9:30am-5:30pm. Menu will include carved leg of lamb, roast turkey, roast beef, roast pork and ham and more. Call 607-656-4377 to make reservations.
- Buffet Star on Old Vestal Road in Vestal is offering a seafood special all day on Easter Sunday from 11am-10pm for $11.99.
- Don’t miss the Easter buffet at Donoli’s in Apalachin from 12pm-4pm in their banquet room. Adults are $21.99, kids 10 and under and $9.99 and kids under 3 are free. Make reservations at 607-625-3707.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton on Water Street in Binghamton is offering an Easter Sunday Brunch from 11am-2pm in the Grand Ballroom. Cost is $25 for adults, $19 for seniors 65 and older, $14 for kids under 12 and kids 5 and younger are free. Reservations can be made by calling 607-722-8037.