5 Things You May Not Know About Dierks Bentley
Dierks Bentley has been making hits a long time now. When he joins Billy Currington, Brantley Gilbert and Jana Kramer for 'Boots in The Sand' in Mexico this February, he will be returning to play a place that has a significant importance in his life. It's all a part of the things you may not know about this this talented singer.
1. The 'I Hold On Singer' married his wife Cassidy on a beach in Mexico, December 17, 2005.
2. The Bentley's have 2 little girls: Evie and Jordan and a baby boy on the way.
3. Dierks is very well educated. He graduated from the Lawrence School, Culver Academics, spent a year at the University of Vermont where he was initiated in Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity and later transferred to Nashville's Vanderbilt University.
4. Dierks Bentley worked as a video footage researcher at the Nashville Network (TNN is now Spike TV).
5. Dierks was invited to join the Grand Ole Opry in 2005, the same year he won the CMA Award for Best New Artist. He's the third youngest member of the Opry, after Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner.
This is the last week to enter Hawk Rewards to win a trip for 2 to see Dierks, Brantley, Billy and Jana for 'Boots In The Sand.' This is a chance to win the tropical country music getaway of a lifetime. And we're giving away a trip a day!