What’s Happening in Binghamton
Shelter Slam, is this Saturday at Endwell Greens, live music from 19 bands in support several Animal Support groups, more info and events here.
Shelter Slam is an event held twice a year and supports with several Animal Support groups along with the BC Humane Society.
The site of this weekend’s Shelter Slam is Endwell Greens Golf Club, 3675 Sally Piper Road in Endwell.
Nineteen bands will perform beginning at Noon and ending when the last band finishes, they will be raffles door prises and more.
Check out some other community events happening over the next week.
- The Vestal Senior Center hosts its 35th Anniversary Dinner, April 18th from 5 to 7pm at 201 Main Street, Vestal. All are welcome. Please call for a reservation before noon on April 17th at 754-9596.
- The Saint Francis Ministry International Helpers are holding a Spring Tea, April 23rd from 1 to 3pm at the church hall, 306 Odell Ave, Endicott. Buffet lunch, entertainment, raffles and door prizes. Tickets are twelve dollars. Proceeds go to the church’s school building project in Kenya. For reservations call 341-3465.
- Saint Andrews Church, 400 West Wendell Street, Endicott, holds their Easter Service, April 16th at 10a.m.
- The Whitney Point Sportsmen’s Association holds its Traditional Black Powder Turkey Shoot, April 16th from 8am to 2pm at 3124 Route 206, Whitney Point. Free parking. Breakfast and lunch available. Call George at 692-4843.
- The Jewish Community Center of Binghamton will offer two basketball camps from April 19th to the 21st at 500 Clubhouse Road, Vestal. To register, come in or call 724-2417 extension 110.
- North Fenton United Methodist Church, Route 79, Chenango Forks, holds a Rummage & Bake Sale, April 21st from 8am to 1pm and a Bag Sale, April 22nd from 8am to 11am.
- Join the Cayuga Nature Center for a week of outdoor adventure as they host a Spring Break Camp, April 17th through 21st for ages five through twelve from 8am to 5pm each day.
[via Hawk Events Calendar]