Carbon Monoxide

Students Sent Home Due to High Carbon Monoxide at Vestal School
A building in the Vestal School District was closed because of a high carbon monoxide reading. According to a statement released by the district, the problem occurred at Vestal Hills Elementary School on Country Club Road. The district has not indicated when the elevated level of the potentially-deadly odorless gas was detected...
Dog Saves Family
The Siekert family is calling their dog a hero after she saved their lives by altering them to a dangerous and potentially deadly gas leak.