Weird Halloween Costumes That You Can Find Online [GLENN REACTS]
Halloween costumes can be weird. Costumes that you can buy on the internet can make them weirder. Here's my list of costumes that you can buy online and my reaction.
5) Pregnant male fairy: It's a green Tinkerbell costume... with a fake pregnant belly and it's intended for MEN only. Only two reasons I can think of to wear this costume: 1. You want to have a sympathy pregnancy with your wife or you want to get out of Trick or Treating with the kids. 2. The wife sees that costume and would tell you to just stay home (mission accomplished)
4) Sexy skunk: This one asks the question - Can a woman put on any animal ears and make it a sexy costume? It comes with a tight dress, ears and a tail. Although if a man wears it, he can blame any smell on the costume (instead of the dog)
3) The "one night stand": A costume for guys where you put a lampshade on your head and wear a nightstand. That makes you "one nightstand." It probably will guarantee that you won't have a real one.
2) The gorilla costume with a "Dime on Ring": OK, you buy the gorilla suit online and then find a gumball machine that gives out rings (It'll cost you a quarter) and then tape a dime on it (It'll cost you a dime) and WALAH "Dime on Ring" (that'll end up costing you a lot more if you try and give it to your fiance... I'm just saying)
1) Tigger: This isn't weird, but this gives me a chance to show the picture of a very young Tara and me in the costume. Some people wonder why I like to wear this costume... all the time.
My answer: I can make Tigger sounds and say "The wonderful thing about Tigger is that Tigger is a wonderful thing." I once got one of my co-hosts to wear it for Groundhog Day and sent her to see her shadow... She's not here anymore. Hey Traci, I have this "great" idea for Groundhog day next year.
If you want to get these online, I suggest you do it today. By the way, Traci could probably find you a slightly used Tigger outfit for free.