Thanksgiving Themed Movies [GLENN REACTS]
Well Thanksgiving is just a few days away. Did you see Traci’s story on the T-giving movies and shows that you should see? Here’s the real turkeys to watch:
5) Silence of the Yams: You want the kids to be quiet at the table. Threaten them with yams if they’re not silent.
4) The Texas Coleslaw Massacre: The way my Aunt Ethel makes coleslaw will kill you.
3) White Meat Can’t Jump… or Run. Although the men in our family can run to the table quick if it means that they don’t miss the 2nd half of the football game.
2) Casseroleblanca: When my Aunt Doris makes Casserole, it sticks to the wall and you blank out for days….The upside is you lose weight while unconscious.
1) To Kill a Walking Bird: No Thanksgiving is complete without this holiday classic. Walking Birds are better than chickens. One holiday get together, my Uncle Russ and Rodney decided it would be a good time to do that with the chickens. You’ve heard the term “Running around like a headless chicken.” It was the “Screaming of kids as the chickens chased them.” I still have nightmares.
I recommend that you check out Traci’s list, it’s much better. Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll.