Six Unwritten Life Rules
Please take notes. These are some rules that we all should inherently know. SOME OF US DO NOT! So, here you go:
1. If you finish the dang coffee, make more.
2. If a car stops for you to cross the street, GET ACROSS THE STREET FASTER.
3. Don't ask people how much they paid for things. It makes them uncomfortable, and it's a boring conversation.
4. Wipe down equipment at the gym when you're done. I don't wanna sit/lie down in your scum.
5. Never ask a pregnant woman when she's due, touch her belly without asking, or say, "Holy Crap!! You're HUUUUGE!"
6. If someone looks bad in a photo, don't tag them on Facebook. They'll hate you.