Seven Best Christmas Facts For Today
A load of surveys have been done about Christmas. Here are the seven best things found…
1. It would cost average parents $1,400 to buy everything on their child’s Christmas list.
2. The average person will drop about three pounds preparing for Christmas, but will gain about six pounds by the end of the year.
3. 3% of Americans who celebrate Christmas will NOT be exchanging gifts.
4. 95% of Americans celebrate Christmas, but only 62% of Americans will go to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
5. I have never received a “Christmas Letter… But for those of you who have: 62% of say they’ll read your whole Christmas letter, 24% will at least skim it and 14% apparently don’t care what your family has accomplished this year.
6. The majority of people say hosting Christmas is more stressful than going to the dentist.
7. And finally, 6% of people say they’d rather be alone in a desert than at home with their family on Christmas.