Kinda Sneaky Tricks To Make Your Life Easier [GLENN REACTS]
We are always looking for ways to make our life easier. We want to make it easier without working hard for it. Here is what I call "Kinda sneaky tricks to make your life easier." These are in no particular order....that would be too much work.
5) When you're at the dentist or doctor waiting room are you looking for something to do to kill some time? Well then, take a photo of the barcode, name and address of the magazine on the table. You'll have the details you need to log in to read the online version of the magazine.....I'm told this works most of the time.
4) If you're calling in a fake sick day, say your doctor is a "she." That little detail makes it seem more legitimate. Also call in on a Tuesday....I mean really, who takes off on a Tuesday for no good reason.
3) When you go out announce, "I'm not drinking tonight." It's a great way to make sure other people will buy you drinks to try to persuade you to start drinking with them. Unless you're a cute woman, then just put on a nice outfit and show up.
2) Buy a cheap ticket to a sporting event or concert. Then about an hour before it starts, go to StubHub and see which good seats are still unsold. Then head to those seats and sit in them. If this doesn't work, don't blame me. These "kinda sneaky tricks" don't come with a money back guarantee....mostly because you're not paying for them to begin with.
1) When you call a customer service line, choose SPANISH as your language. Most of those call centers are in the U.S. and the waits are shorter. If you're saying "But I don't speak Spanish," no problem. Most of the reps can also speak English...even better than someone in India.
Remember these "kinda sneaky tricks to make your life easier" tips are worth what you paid for it......absolutely nothing. If you get caught, you are on your own. Here's my disclaimer: These tips are for entertainment purposes only.