Responsible for working with businesses to create effective radio marketing campaigns, maximize sales revenues, and achieve revenue goals set forth by the company.
- Sells advertising time/internet space and works with advertisers to help market themselves to the station’s listeners
- Coordinates all aspects of client radio advertising campaign including copy, production, billing, collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing
- Regularly meets with prospective and current clients to create and maintain sales relationships
- Develops new business in selected markets and/or geographic locations and manages accounts
- Assists with Collections, Accounts Receivable, and Customer Service functions as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations
- Knowledge for sales principles and practices
- Knowledge of products, customer needs, competition and market trends
- Must have the means of transporting oneself to make required sales calls and meetings
- Excellent negotiating, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy in applicable programs
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Education and Licensing and Insurance Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Must possess valid state drivers license
- Must provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance
- Must provide Motor Vehicle Record and meet grading requirements
- May require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs.
Email must reference job code: bing.sales1-20-15.abm in the subject line of the email.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other method of submission will not be accepted except as follows. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write:
Attn: Sherry Figura, Assistant Business Manager
Townsquare Media – Binghamton
59 Court Street
Binghamton, NY 13901
Phone calls following up on applications will not be entertained.
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer