Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
I’ve got company coming this weekend and need something simple yet healthy to make them for lunch in addition to a big bowl of salad. I’ve never tried this before, but my friend who gave me this recipe swears by it and says its even kid approved. Let’s cross our fingers it comes out as delicious as it looks!
- 1 can of Pillsbury butter Grands biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast (I’m going to use canned white meat chicken to cut down on cook time)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I’m going to substitute mushroom soup because that’s what I’ve got in my pantry)
2/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, soup, frozen veggies, cheese, parsley and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Bake for about 15 minutes checking at about 12 minutes.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes before eating.