Buckwild Star’s Death Ruled An Accident
West Virginia police confirmed yesterday that Buckwild star Shain Gandee, his uncle David and 27-year-old Robert Myers died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Their deaths were ruled an accident.
The three men were found on Monday in Shain’s 1984 Ford Bronco, which was stuck in a mud hole, with its tail pipe submerged. Shain’s family is now appealing to the public to help them pay for the 21-year-old’s funeral expenses.
TMZ reports that Shain’s cousin Ashley Gandee is organizing a memorial “mud run” to help raise money for Shain’s family. "I know the strain they are going through," Ashley tells TMZ, adding, "It's hard to provide a proper burial. It's already tough with the loss of family members ... expenses are tough as well."