Ten Unique Things We Will Do After The COVID Pandemic
Have you made plans for when this thing is over? There is going to be an end, eventually!
- Keep washing and sterilize but want to take my wife out for dinner.
- Hug my mom
- I will give my kids a never ending hug
- Never finish the home projects I've almost finished
- Touch my face
- WTIO I'll have a big party with a big fondue pot, because we'll be able to share communal meals again. And talk and laugh without masks on. COVID19: Discover the limits of one's introversion.
- Toilet paper someone’s house just because I can
- I'm going to get my nails and hair done
- Attend an MLB game!!!
READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle