Psychotic Bridezilla’s Demands Will Blow Your Mind
Some girls think that being a bride gives them the right to turn into a total witch. But this Bridezilla undoubtedly takes the cake.
A string of e-mails from a seriously demanding bride, who calls herself "The Queen Bee" has hit the web and everyone is taking about how psycho she is and rightfully so. If this chick stays friends with her bridesmaids after the wedding, it’ll be a miracle.
Just how psychotic is “The Queen Bee?” Check out this letter she wrote to her wedding party:
Welcome to my bridal party. I thought today would be a great day to start this chain, as it is officially six months until my wedding day.
I just wanted to go over some ground rules.
1. Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I, for one, would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room.
2. No-one can be skinner than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
3. Bed times leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes. I am sure you all understand.
4. Swimwear attire: I would like everyone to wear matching bikinis that have rhinestones on the tushie spelling out "maids," which brings me to my next point.
5. All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
6. Sunscreen: We need to make sure you ladies look lovely and radiant and not red and reptile like. Pack accordingly.
7. Speeches: We all know what happened at Taylor's wedding. So if you plan to make a toast, please submit it for approval and revision, no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
8. Hair cuts: If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well).
9. Attendance: is strongly requested at all events but I will make some exceptions on a case by case basis.
10. Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until June 5th. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Should everyone abide by these minor requests, I am sure we will all have a memorable weekend.
She ends the e-mail with "Just kidding" but added "well, sorta." Um, you and I know means she wasn’t kidding. She was serious.
What would you do if you were in a wedding party with a bridezilla like this? Would you deal with it or would you walk away? I’d walk. Definitely.