How to Find the Best Flooring with National Floor Center
New flooring can dramatically change the look of your home, and when you're making a change, you'll want to get durable flooring that will still look great year after year.
That's why you'll want to shop at a flooring store whose staff knows the products inside and out and can suggest the best flooring for your home and budget. Our friends at National Floor Center pride themselves on hiring only the most experienced sales associates and installers. They also provide an immaculate showroom and warehouse to provide a safe and relaxing shopping experience.
Here are some of their tips for getting the best results from your flooring search:
1) Do as much research as possible before shopping. Have an idea of colors and styles that you like, and bring them with you to show your salesperson. It will help them to better help you.
2) Consider the way the area you are covering will be used before selecting a type of flooring. Does it need to be waterproof? Is it good for your type of traffic? A sales person can definitely help you find products that provide those needs, but it's good for you to think about those needs in advance, too.
3) Ask about maintenance before making your final selection. For example, hardwood flooring is beautiful, but can not be mopped. In the long term, you'll likely be happiest with materials that fit your lifestyle.
4) Set a budget and stick to it. If you are purchasing labor with your flooring, ask for a detailed breakdown of the labor to see if you can perform any of the work to save money.
5) There is no such thing as free! Everything comes at a cost. The installer is being paid, the store is paying for the “free financing,” and the manufacturer has been paid for all of the materials. Ask for a completely itemized estimate before making a final decision.
6) BUY LOCAL! Being able to talk to an owner will make all of the difference if you have any issues with your purchase.
National Floor Center offers a full selection of carpet, hardwood, tile and vinyl, and is open 7 days a week: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit nationalfloorcenter.com or stop by 46 S. Washington St., Binghamton, today to get started on your next home upgrade!