Help Your COVID-19 Heroes Get A Gift Card To Southern Tier Restaurants
The people in our community have stepped up in a major way since coronavirus began impacting our every day lives.
Friends and family have sadly passed away. People have unfortunately lost their jobs. Many of the things we used to do, we cannot right now. That's where our heroes have come in.
These heroes have come in all shapes and sizes. They range from the first responders who keep us safe, doctors and nurses who have cared for the sick, utility workers, grocery store employees, truck drivers, public transportation workers... even our fellow neighbors who have gone above and beyond to help their fellow man.
21st Century Pools and Spas are now working to thank those heroes. Take a look below:
21st Century Pools and Spas is giving away $50 gift certificates for local restaurants to 50 people over the next five weeks, and they want your nominations of who to give those to.
All you have to do is comment in the Facebook post above with the person you are nominating, and tell a story why you see they are a community hero.
It can be anyone. A neighbor who has gone above and beyond to help out you or someone in the neighborhood. A healthcare worker who is treating people with COVID-19. A utility worker who has been working overtime to help keep people's homes powered.
21st Century will randomly select 10 stories each week to win.
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate.. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Winners will receive their prize through the mail.
12. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
13. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.