Countdown To Christmas With A Cheese Advent Calendar This Year
You know what's better than the 25 days of Christmas? 24 days of cheese.
There's wine advent calendars, hard seltzer advent calendars, and now cheese advent calendars. According to Delish, Aldi is bringing back their Emporium Selection Advent Cheese Calendar. That's right: 24 days of cheese.
The blue calendar has 24 different imported cheeses. Delish reports that it will have classics like cheddar and gouda, and fancy cheeses like Edam and Leicester. They will start going on sale on November 6 at Aldi stores across the U.S. As if it couldn't get any better, the cheese advent calendar will only cost $14.99 plus tax.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a wine advent calendar you can get this year as well. It might be the perfect pairing for the cheese advent calendar. Make sure to check back here for the best holiday items you can get this year.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate