5 Things That Stress Us Out At Work
A recent survey found the top five situations that stress us out at work. I don't know why, but receiving an email from the boss that says "Come see me today at 4:30pm" didn't make the list.
Here are the top five moments when people get the most stressed out at work...
1. When they realize they made a mistake.
2. When they have a huge workload.
3. During a conflict, like getting chewed out by their boss or having to fire someone.
4. Right before a big deadline.
5. During presentations or important meetings.
[via: PR Newswire]