Get Free Stuff for Voting Today!
I remember a decade when Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs warned everyone to "Vote or Die"? This election, If you don't vote, Puff Daddy won't be stopping by to end your life. But if you do vote, here is some of the stuff you can get today by doing your civic duty:
1. Krispy Kreme will give you a free donut if you show up with your "I Voted" sticker.
2. 7-Eleven is selling cups of coffee for $1.
3. Chuck E. Cheese will give you a free personal pizza if you voted.
4. Most YMCAs will watch your kid for free while you go vote.
5. Lyft is giving 45% off rides to polling places in most big cities around the country. And Uber is giving new users $20 off on rides to and from voting.