6 Random Photos From Emily’s Phone
It's been a little over a month since Traci had her beautiful baby, John. I've been lucky enough to try to fill her shoes while she's out doing mommy things. You may hear me every morning with Glenn, but what do you really know about me?
I've decided that it's time to tell you about myself (better late than never, right?). But I won't be giving up information in any ordinary way. I've chosen some random pictures from my phone that will give you a little insight into the life of Emily Sarro!
I've already sang 'Elvira' in a tigger suit in public, which means I can't possibly ever be more embarrassed!
WARNING: This post will contain more than one #selfie!
1. I'm a senior at SUNY Cortland, where I share an apartment with my friends. Sometimes, on the weekends, we go next door and steal our neighbor's hamster. #hamsterselfie
2. I love wings and apparently felt the need to tell all of my Snapchat friends that I "never felt better" after eating a plate of them! Nice, Em...
3. I don't really have an excuse for this one and I'm ashamed at how realistic it looks. #willieselfie
4. Not sure if I was crying because Cute Carhartt Joe surprised me with Lee Brice tickets for Valentine's Day or because of how badly I needed to get my eyebrows waxed, either way... #cryingselfie
5. Joe and I take our kitten, Luna, on roadtrips with us. Judging by her face, we should probably start leaving her at home. At least I got my eyebrows done! #kittenselfie
6. Finally, this meme... Not sure when or where I found this, but I feel like I relate very strongly to this cat.
Well, there it is - I hope you enjoyed a little look into my cellphone and feel like you know me a little bit better. And yes, I'm working on the #selfie addiction!