Perks of Being Single on Valentine’s Day
Bummed about being single this Valentine’s Day? Don’t be! Here’s a little secret- even some of your non-single friends secretly wish they were unattached- if just for the day.
If you think about it, there’s so much pressure for couples on Valentine’s Day that there are actually more perks to being single on Valentine’s Day than being attached. Don’t believe me? Well, here are five reasons to celebrate being single this year.
1. You don’t have to spend money on things like overpriced chocolates, flowers or jewelry. You can spend that money on yourself!
2. You don’t have to subject yourself to an overpriced, mediocre meal at an overly crowded restaurant. Instead, order your favorite take-out and curl up on the couch in comfy clothes!
3. You can have a movie marathon while eating your awesome take-out and enjoy your favorite movies without anyone complaining!
4. If you feel like getting your flirt on you can hit up the bars and clubs. Seriously, pretty much everyone there Valentine’s weekend will probably be single and ready to mingle!
5. Comfy pajamas versus skimpy, scratchy lingerie. Need I say more? Oh, yeah. There’s no need to shave. Double bonus!