This kid is the life of the party.

An eight-year-old boy from Argentina somehow swallowed the whistle from a party horn, causing him to make a wheezing sound every time he breathed, something you wouldn't expect to happen unless it was written into a sitcom script.

Fortunately for him, a doctor removed the toy, but not before posting a video of what the child had to endure.

The boy is expected to be fine. We also expect him to have a fear of kazoos for the rest of his life.

We're glad he's going to be okay, but this whole story has us thinking of this Snickers commercial.

More From 98.1 The Hawk