Get ready for the return of Binghamton On Tap!
After a year off, the much-anticipated 7th annual Binghamton On Tap will be taking place on September 18, 2021 at the Broome County Fairgrounds in Whitney Point, New York. Tickets go on sale July 16.
You'll be able to tap into some of the best beer around with beer samples galore! Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food, so we’re also busy curating some awesome food options to keep your munchies satisfied.
And what's a great glass of beer without great music? Live entertainment will be on hand to provide some sweet tunes while you sample.
Keep Scrolling for the following information:
This year, there will be two ticket options: VIP, General Admission, and Designated Driver:
VIP -- Beer sampling time will be from 1-5 p.m. You'll also get a souvenir sampling glass.
Designated Driver -- Includes entry into the event but does not include any beer samples. Designated Driver tickets are $10 and must be purchased at the door and your group must be with you. If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
Be A Vendor
If you are a food or commercial vendor interested in setting up at Binghamton On Tap, click here!
Be A Volunteer
Click here to become a volunteer at Binghamton On Tap!
Important Event Information
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about Binghamton On Tap? You'll likely be able to find the answer by clicking here.