5 Ways to Rid Your Yard of Pests
These are five ways to eliminate gophers and chipmunks from your yard, as suggested by you.
I have been experiencing issues with gophers and chipmunks eating everything I try to grow. I did learn that apparently they don't like to eat pepper plants, so I've had some success with them.
Everything else I've attempted to grow has been eaten right when I think it's going to grow and be plentiful. So I asked you to suggest ways to eliminate these pests from your yard.
How to Rid Your Yard of Pests
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants