Your Cell Phone Is 18 Times Dirtier Than a Public Toilet [GLENN REACTS]
There is a new study that says the average cell phone is 18 times dirtier than a public toilet. Ewwwww! Here’s what I think about that.
5) It gives me an idea for a new promotional cell phone campaign…..Can you smell me now?
4) I could invent a Port a Potty that makes phone calls (do people still use cell phones for that), play games and takes pictures….On 2nd thought, taking pictures in a Port a Potty does NOT sound like a good idea.
3) If I’m using the phone while in a stall and the guy in the next stall accidentally gets my shoes wet, can I get a roaming charge?
2) The new study may say the average cell phone is 18 times dirtier than a public toilet but I think it’s much, much more if you have Lindsay Lohan in your directory.
1) Now I know why the guy from Tech Support told me to “Try jiggling it ” when I called about my phone.
So if you see me wiping my phone cell with toilet paper, you’ll know why.