Why You Should Always Keep a Penny in Your Pocket in the Summer
I'll never forget how my brother swelled up after getting bitten by a bee when he... and I ...were much younger. Although I was much younger, it turned out my big brother was a big baby. Or at least that's what I thought. Later I found out he was allergic to bees.
In one of my health magazines I recall reading that if you ever get stung by a bee, apply a penny to the bite for 15 minutes. I guess the copper in the penny contradicts the bite. Good information.
While I was working in the yard last week, I got stung by a hornet. I knew I should have removed that hornet nest. But right away, I taped a penny to my arm for 15 minutes. I was amazed at how quick the penny took out the sting. The next day I woke up, there was no sign of a bite. Must be was not allergic to the sting.
Good information and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Only a penny.