What I’ve Learned From My Mother or Masquaw [GLENN REACTS]
Mother’s Day is this Sunday. Or as I like to call it “Masquaw” Day. I’ve called my mom Masquaw forever. I’ve been asked why…You’ll have to read on to find out. Here are thing’s that I’ve learned from Masquaw:
5) Masquaw taught me osmosis: Close your mouth and eat your dinner.
4) Masquaw taught me weather: Your room looks like a hurricane went through here.
3) Masquaw taught me irony: When I said not to date just one girl….I didn’t mean to date them all.
2) Masquaw taught me wisdom: If you looked with your eyes and not with your mouth, you might find it.
1) Masquaw taught me religion: You better pray that will come out of the carpet….In all seriousness, I’m extremely grateful for the Christian upbringing that my parents gave me. They have been faithful Christ followers and I couldn’t ask for better than that.
When I was growing up, my Mom and Dad were the leaders of the Methodist Youth Fellowship. We were asked “How do you know that you’re loved.” My Mom’s answer was, “When I’m called Masquaw.”
Thanks Masquaw for all that you’ve done for me. Okay, now the answer to why I call her “Masquaw.” I got it from from a comic called “Redeye.” Although she is nothing like the character, in fact she is the total opposite. I just liked the name.