Weird Tricks To Keep Cool This Summer [GLENN REACTS]
It's summer (although Christmas Eve is only 5 months away) and the temperature keeps rising. It's making many of us miserable. Here's some ways that you can use to keep yourself cool. Remember this advice is worth what you paid for it.
5) Eat frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. Yogurt has a higher water content than ice cream, so it helps keep your body temperature down. I say eating either makes me happy so that's good enough for me.
4) Put your mattress on the floor. Since heat rises, the closer you get to the floor, the better it will feel. There is a possible flaw to this plan. If you have a dog then it's easier for it to join you on the mattress. Love the dog, don't love the extra heat it gives off.
3) Get the hot salsa. Spicy foods actually cool you down. I think it's because after you eat spicy food then you drink lots of liquids. Another Glenn theory is when you eat spicy, then you want to drink margaritas and then you don't care.
2) Keep your lotion in the fridge. That way, when you put it on, it will keep you cold for a while. The other benefit is that you have to open the fridge, so you can get that extra burst of cool, especially if you take your time getting it out.
1) Lick your wrists. Monkeys lick their wrists when they're hot. If it's good enough for the monkey then it's good enough for me. I have a better idea, you could run them under cold water.....but licking is more entertaining or a great conversation starter.
I also hear if you put a bowl of ice under a fan, that will keep you cool too. I think it's wiser to put ice in a glass filled with your favorite beverage. If you try any of these, let us know how it worked for you.