Weatherman Accidentally Eats Cat Vomit- On Live TV [VIDEO]
I’m not sure if I should laugh at the stupidity or gag. I think I’ll do a little of both.
A TV weatherman named Scot Haney accidentally ate cat vomit on live television. This is a true story. Scot was in the middle of a newscast when for whatever reason, he thought it'd be a genius idea to pick up what he thought was food from the studio floor and pop it in his mouth (apparently he didn't get the "never eat things off the floor" memo). Scot realized pretty fast the mistake he made and said:
I ate cat vomit, right here on television. It's disgusting. I'm going to throw up! They're a little soggy. They taste like shoes. Oh, I don't think those are Grape Nuts. I think that might be dog doody. This is what's trending right now. Ladies and gentlemen, those were not Grape Nuts that I ate. I keep finding more and more of it on the floor, and I thought it was Grape Nuts because it looked just like it. My cat threw, and I must have stepped in it and that's what I ate."
Check out how it all went down right here: