Ways To Feed The Guests At Your Big Game Party Without Work
Earlier this week, Traci gave us some awesome Big Game appetizer ideas. Maybe your more like me and not a cook. Here are some ideas for you without much work. Especially if the party is at your house.
5) Fake it, don’t make it: You can find already-made food and hors d’oeuvres in the frozen food aisle. You can grab some ice cream too.
4) Popcorn by the gallon: It’s already popped. You can get a can of the 3 flavored stuff. Keep in the kitchen and when it’s time for the snacks,”walla” here comes the popcorn. If your still worried, just add a 6 pack.
3) Anything on a cracker: Find some leftovers in the fridge, add a pepperoni slice and add a cracker on each side. They won’t know and if you add a 6 pack, they won’t care.
2) Warming lights: A great investment, especially if you throw a lot of parties. Keeps everything hot for hours. Fries stay crisp and it overmelts the cheese.
1) Potluck Party: Have everyone bring something. That way no one would know that you didn’t make anything. You don’t spend any money and you could have leftovers for weeks. It could be years till any one notices.