Traci Taylor’s All Time Favorite On The Grill Meal [Recipes]
There are upsides and downsides to not being a homeowner anymore. The downside is that I don’t have a place to store a grill and I LOVE cooking on the grill. The weather is going to be AMAZING this weekend and since I won’t be able to cook up my favorite meal on the grill, I thought I’d share my favorite grill recipes so that if you have a grill, you can enjoy all the deliciousness this meal has to offer.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Grilled Veggies
- Ingredients: 1 package of pre-marinated pork loin, 1 package of bacon, toothpicks
- Directions: Slice the pork loin into 1 inch thick slices. Wrap bacon around the top, securing with a toothpick and then do the same around the sides. Grill on medium-high heat for 20 minutes making sure to turn often.
- Ingredients: 1 green pepper, 1 zucchini, 1 yellow squash, 1 bunch of scallions, 3 potatoes, seasoning of your choice.
- Directions: Slice all veggies and dice potatoes. Pour a little bit of olive oil in the bottom of a grill proof dish or skillet if you don’t have a dish safe for the grill and add all veggies. Cook on medium high heat stirring frequently for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Ingredients: Bunch of fresh asparagus, bacon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Directions: Wrap asparagus tightly in bacon. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over bacon wrapped asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Grill on medium high heat on the top rack of your grill for about 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender turning frequently.