Top Ten Halloween Costumes for 2013
If you’re thinking of going with something popular for your Halloween costume this year, this should give you some ideas.
Google just released a list of the Halloween costumes that have gotten the most searches on Google Shopping so far this year. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. The minions from “Despicable Me”.
2. Characters from “Breaking Bad”.
3. A fox . . . probably inspired by the “What does the fox say?” viral video.
Subscribe to 98.1 The Hawk on
4. The cast of “Duck Dynasty”.
5. MILEY CYRUS. Enough Said.
6. Characters from “Minecraft”, a modern video game that looks old school.
7. Daenerys Targaryen, the princess with the dragons from “Game of Thrones”.
9. 1920s-style dresses, like ones in “The Great Gatsby”.
10. DAFT PUNK helmets.