Top Ten Halloween Costumes for 2013
If you’re thinking of going with something popular for your Halloween costume this year, this should give you some ideas.
Google just released a list of the Halloween costumes that have gotten the most searches on Google Shopping so far this year. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. The minions from “Despicable Me”.
2. Characters from “Breaking Bad”.
3. A fox . . . probably inspired by the “What does the fox say?” viral video.
4. The cast of “Duck Dynasty”.
5. MILEY CYRUS. Enough Said.
6. Characters from “Minecraft”, a modern video game that looks old school.
7. Daenerys Targaryen, the princess with the dragons from “Game of Thrones”.
9. 1920s-style dresses, like ones in “The Great Gatsby”.
10. DAFT PUNK helmets.