To Bring or Not to Bring to The Taste of Country Music Festival [LISTS]
Excitement is building from HAWK fans for tomorrow’s Taste of Country Music Festival at Hunter Mountain. In fact, I’ve talked to a lot of people that are there right now for the Thursday Camping Party, which is a new feature this year.
I’ve provided an updated list of things to bring and not to bring to the country music festival. Some things, like bringing livestock is a given, but other things on the list may not be on your mind.
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (beware of “No Chair Zone” in front of the stage!)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs (yep, sometime we ROCK OUT!)
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment, please)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
If you’re camping, don’t forget…
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers (please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed outside of the campgrounds into the main concert field)
- Small propane cooking stove (please leave the charcoal grills at home, no open fires, folks!)
- Soap/Towels (there will be free showers for all campers!)
What To Leave At Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass bottles
- Weapons of any kind
- Aerosol sprays
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than for reasonable personal consumption (i.e. no more than 1 case of beer per person)
- Liquid fuel for stoves/grills/laterns (we only allow propane)
Not allowed in the concert field:
- Pop up tents
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind (one sealed bottle of water is okay!)
For all the information you could possibly need, including the official concert lineup, map of the grounds and directions to Hunter Mountain, room and camping information, and other ticket information, visit TasteofCountryFestival.com
Have fun y’all and don’t forget to share your photos on the HAWK Facebook page. Also, be on the lookout for Rich and Glenn. Make sure they behave!