Tips For a Safe Halloween [GLENN REACTS]
Halloween is Friday and I want you to be healthy, happy and safe. If you use my “helpful” hints, you can keep it that way!
1) Remember, goblins and ghosts only go after kids who don’t share their candy with the parents… Especially if they don’t share chocolate. To be extra cautious they should probably share the special dark chocolate.
2) If you’re running away from the monster expect to trip or fall…at least twice. Also remember that although you are running and the monster is barely moving, it’s still catching you.
3) Thursday(10/30) is Haunted Refrigerator Night so remember: if any appliances start operating by themselves, don’t check the circuits. JUST GET OUT.
4) In case of zombies and vampires, wear a T-shirt that say: ‘I’m with delicious.’
5) I know this one from personal experience…unfortunately: If you’re going to walk into a bank, it’s better to wear makeup instead of wearing a mask. I don’t really remember much that day.
Follow my rules for Halloween (or anytime) and you can make it a better holiday for all your