Things Americans Fear Most
This survey about “things Americans fear” in October would have Halloween written all over it. But it doesn’t, it ended up focusing on real stuff. I thought the clown thing would at least rate some. Nope!
Here are the 10 things Americans fear most, according to a new survey by Chapman University in Southern California.
1. Corrupt government officials, 61% of us are afraid of it.
2. Terrorist attacks, 41%.
3. Not having enough money for the future, 40%.
4. Being a victim of terror, 39%.
5. Government restrictions on guns and ammo, 39%.
6. The people you love dying, 38%.
7. Economic or financial collapse, 38%.
8. Identity theft, 37%.
9. People you love getting seriously ill, 36%.
10. Obamacare, 36%.
[Via: USA Today]