The Santa Claus Virus [GLENN REACTS]
Cyber Monday rocked while mobile sales rolled. It was a record day for retailers. Some stores said that half of their traffic was through it’s online sales. Cyber Monday could end up being the biggest online shopping day in history. But while you were online shopping, did you catch the Santa Claus virus? Here are the signs:
5) Your computer keeps saying “Now Dasher, now Dancer. Now Prancer and Vixen! On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen.”
4) Screen keeps shaking, like a bowl full of jelly
3) Smoke from back of computer is circling your head like mistletoe
2) No hardware is stirring, not even the mouse
1) Your screen turned red. You would even say it glows……Wait, that’s the Rudolph virus.
Cyber sales were up over 17.5% from last year. It’s now considered the Super Bowl of online sales day. Cyber Monday, we’ve actually found a way to shop after you drop.