The Number of Roses You Give Someone Sends a Message
Did you know there’s a secret message behind roses? No? The number of roses you give carries a meaning you never realized and I’m thinking you better learn the secret messages before you give out roses next week for Valentine’s Day!
- One rose is meant for early in a relationship, and means love at first sight.
- Three roses represent a shared love, and should be a one-month anniversary gift.
- Six roses symbolize passion and infatuation.
- Ten roses say you believe your love is perfect.
- Twelve roses are perfect for Valentine’s Day, and means “be mine.”
- Thirteen roses mean you just want to be friends.
- Fifteen roses mean you’re sorry.
- Twenty-four roses are like shouting “I’m yours.”
- And forty roses mean your love is truly genuine. And also you have a lot of money.
Thanks to Teleflora for the scoop.