The Grossest Food Every State Loves [WATCH]
One of my favorite websites Thrillist.com just put together a list of the grossest foods that people love in every state. Whats New Yorks grossest food? Check it out below along with some of the highlights:
1. Straight out of Rochester, NY... The Garbage Plate
2. Akutaq in Alaska. That's "Eskimo Ice Cream" . . . but not delicious Eskimo Pies. It's a mix of seal and other animal fats, with berries, and sometimes sugar and milk.
3. New Haven Clam Pie in Connecticut. That's pizza with clams and white sauce.
4. Lamb fries in Kentucky. Those are deep-fried lamb testicles.
5. Koolickle in Mississippi. That's a pickle soaked in Kool-Aid. WHAT?
6. Cincinnati Chili Five-Way in Ohio. It's spaghetti with chili instead of red sauce, plus cheese, beans, and onions on top.
6. Chop Suey Sandwich in Rhode Island. Yes, they put chop suey between two hamburger buns.
(Here are their picks for every state.)