Outrageous Laws That Can Get You Locked Up
We like to think we are law abiding citizens, but the reality is most of us have and continue to break the law on a daily basis.
An article in the Daily Mail revealed some of the outrageous laws in the UK that Brits violate on an average of 32 times a year.
- Beeping your car horn when it is not necessary.
- Using Someone’s Wi-Fi without their permission
- Using a fake name on the Internet
- Putting a postage stamp on a letter upside down.
The USA doesn’t care about most of these laws, their clearly more focused on the big offenders like people who cut down a cactus in Arizona, other bizarre USA laws include;
- In North Carolina Bingo games cannot last more than five hours.
- Chickens are forbidden to cross the road in Quitman, Georgia
- And just in case you’re thinking of selling your eye balls in Texas, put them back in their sockets, it’s against the law.
- Red cars are not allowed to drive down Lake street in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Wrestling matches with Bears are prohibited in Alabama.
- In Carrizozo, New Mexico women are not allowed to appear unshaven in public.
- And if you are under 65 years of age and are thinking about marrying your cousin it’s against the law (I hear Banjo music)
On a side note there are many important laws we break everyday like going through a red light, texting while driving and driving unsafely through heavily populated areas.
We can laugh at the silly laws but we need to take the ones that protect us from harm more serious.