Spring Is Here Today [GLENN REACTS]
Winter will be officially over for 2014 at 12:57 today. Spring will be upon us. Today the daylight length (interval between sunrise and sunset) is pretty much the same everywhere….12 hours, 8 minutes. Here are the signs that Spring is here.
5) My relatives are taking the heater BACK to the pawn shop.
4) Things are budding out all over. Buds and Bud lights at my buddy’s house as he’s watching the Syracuse game…..Tip-off today around 2:45 on WBNG-TV 12.
3) Snow on top of the convertible is gone.….replaced by bird poo.
2) I saw a Robin today at the gas station. I actually experienced the robbin’…..but enough about gas prices.
1) A young man’s fancy turns to thoughts of “love.” I’ve been reminded by the wife that I’m not young anymore…..so forget it.
Spring begins today in the Southern Tier but in the Southern Hemisphere today is the beginning of autumn.